The Coffee Fix

Everybody loves coffee. From the day Juan Valdez planted the very first coffee bean, to the present incarnation of corporate factory coffee, the world has been in love. There is nothing like the feeling of the thick black liquid flowing in your blood, focusing your mind like a laser beam, and releasing your primal urge to talk really fast. All of human civilization has been leading up to this point; the ability to harness the inner power of the coffee bean for the good of mankind.

Google

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Starbucks!

I was at Starbucks last week, and I noticed that the lid on my coffee was different. I'm sure you are all familiar with the traditional starbucks lid that loves to leak coffee out the seam. I've written about these death-lids before. But now, Starbucks seems to have changed their lid for the better. I'm not sure if it's a local thing , but the lids now look something like the picture to the right. Notice how there is a small indent around the edge, where it hugs the cup. I've had coffee 4 times now with this new lid style and it hasn't leaked from the cup seam once! It's awesome, someone at Starbucks finally realized their lids were crap and fixed the problem. Of course, a more rigorous set of tests should be performed to determine the limits of these new super-lids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home